Song Of The Day!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Actual English Birthday Grandma on 2010!

hello readers.
i hope my blog is not dead yet.
i m here to update u peeps again.
on this year Nov.........
Happy Actual English Birthday Grandma on 2010!
those photos below were taken on 31st Oct 2010.
sorry tt i UL old photos here.... coz tdy actually my dad side gradma actual english bd.
Happy Birthday grandma.
and let e photos below tell u e story.
btw sry e photos are nt in order.
:)

Ryan - my nephew.

Ntalie (niece) and Ryan (nephew) taking photos with my grandma

my family.

Bo Fu family.

Xiao Gu Ma family.

Er Gu Ma family.

Da Gu Ma family

can u guess what is he trying to do.....

he said.. he is letting e wall to fly...

grandma yummy bd cake. :p

flowers!

must sure take photos tgr.

heeee... shy...

smil when never u can...

balloons

they said this look like a papaya.

grandma's bd msg frm me. opps.. my chinese hand writing... bad... i know i know.. :/

Happy Birthday Card frm me.....
alright tt s abt all....
hope everyone of u here ll hv a good weekends of holidays.
and do hv a good weekdays soon too......
till here do stay tune for my nxt blog entry....
SaRaH

No comments: