Song Of The Day!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

old pics abt one of my colleague doing some experience at work.

hi everyone in my daily life i feel tt i like doing e same old things.
anw i hv nth much to share abt.
just that today after my lunch..
when i m back to office..
there s a chinese guy asking me in chinese...
he: u re chinese?
me: yes i m.
he: u work inside?
me: yes.
he: oh inside only u alone chinese?
me: yes. why?
he: oh nothing.
yeah yeah tt s abt all.
anw i do hv few old pics below which one of my colleague doing some experience at work.
and i shall just let e pics tell u e story abt what my colleague trying to promote something.....
1stly my colleague show us................

2 clean water

nxt added in these...

purple in colour and my colleague is trying to say.....

if u spread ur sickness out to another person.. and e another person got infection... how...???

then this is e time u need this............

and look it clean e water into clean white water....
and at e end of e day... my colleague who demo those experience abv... say if e another person eat this pill also... this will cure e another person too.. and also any sickness u hv...
and i feel...
.............................................
what do u think........?
will u buy...?
will u believe...?
ok anw...
yes or no...
it doesnt matter..
what ever itis...
tt s abt all for tdy...
believe it or not is up to u..
and oh...
i d rather go see doc and take Med and also MC..
than eating those idk what s that....
and gd-9 readers.
SaRaH




















No comments: