Song Of The Day!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Singapore Festival Garden Part 3 and 4.

hello readers. i m here to show u e delay pics of SFG for part 3 and 4 here. more still at my FB. anw there s one pic of myself which is taken frm my friend Bryan. at his Canon 550D camera. mm.. i always wanted to buy that too. but then expensive. well.. i m nt rich and so i choose to stick to my digital camera. heehee.. so anw i was looking at toy camera recently at internet. looks cool. most of it i think my friends got it. sound cool to hv that too. sound fun if u know a lot abt camera. like etc.. using IR.. to takes photos.. and so on.. u even can earn money frm whatever u take. as long as ppls out there are willing to buy it frm u.. haha.. anyone wants to buy any photos frm me..?? plz let me know.. i m thinking to sell my photos too.. hopefully i m able to earn some $$ frm whatever i hv taken. hmmm.. sounds really cool right.. if only i m good at all these.. i wish i m able to... but i guess i m only cn dream abt it bah..  heehee.. alrighty just pics of SFG part 3 n 4 below.. take a good look at them bah peeps.. n hv a nice day for u peeps i hope. and for more at my FB. :)

this is one which i had mensure just now my friend took this for me at his Canon 550D.

here are few Ling Zhi here which if u havent see it b4..

special chio flower

chilli for u...

i wonder is this a lady finger..

one of e snow white charater

notebook on e table

people enjoying viewing

Zen water

Hello Kitty!!!


SaRaH

No comments: