Song Of The Day!

Monday, February 15, 2010

photos of 14th Feb 2010. 3in1.

photos of ytd 14th Feb 2010. 3in1. let e pics tell u e story.

my eye can u see there is a heart which i draw.. and my real eye lash nt fake one..


sis bd card.
we.












taking w Ryan sessions $10 per take.






Ah Yi w Niece

Cousin 4eva


ZY,QL,ZL,MY,S,XX

e staircase while i was on my way to grandma plc..


can u see lion dance at ppl hse b4.. i just capture it on ytd..


have a closer look here..

i was really bored.. so i take sg flyer frm my grandma plc.. coz i knw frm my grandma plc i m able to see n take sg flyer..

Glenn like to draw..
and he likes to drive car.. good practice for future
do they look like 2 little hamster..?














Opps !
and last but not least can u guess what are these....

A. Longang
B. Fishball
C. LyeChee
do guess.. and let me know.. haha..
ok alright i shall end here alrdy.. goodbye and have a good CNY holidays eveyone.
♥SaRaH♥






























No comments: