Song Of The Day!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

rmb to check b4 u leave e toilet

hey morning and i m still feeling sleepy now. ZzZz i just feel like go back to my bed and bomb i go to slp. anw this is e plc where i always will use here to kneel down on my knee and pray when there s no one at home. i really can start to pray when there s no one at home. still rmb e 1st time i pray my tears just flow down to my chin i weep and weep keep on weeping while praying.
anw i dream of tortoise before. oh and i m still yawning again and again. =Ooanw i went to Orchard on another day w Liu Rong. and yeah when u going to public toilet u may leave ur things inside. when u go out of e toilet do rmb to bring ur belonging out also. have u left ur valuables behind ? so do rmb to check b4 u leave e toilet. n be careful better nt to use hp inside toilet coz u ll nv knw what if  u drp ur hp inside toilet bowl ? and be careful especially u put ur wallet n hp inside ur pocket and if u nt careful sometimes u ll drp bth of ur wallet and hp inside toilet bowl. n ewwssss..... e worst things of all bah. seriously i dropped my wallet n hp inside b4 during sch time. =( so like ewwss i hv no choice hv to take on my own. wash it n blow my nokia phone dry. ewws. frm there i dun dare to bring my hp n wallet w me to toilet during sch time. lucky i hv Liu Rong help me to take care of it while i gg to toilet. haha she always pei me n help me look after. tks gal. (; and yeah nth much i m still hv to decide fast abt my carrer. n i hd send in 1 resume to Jteam for acting. n i think i shd send letter to them for e adution coz my this com cant type chinese word. like sianzz.. -.- i still wish to be an actress actually. (: ok i shall end here more pics at her FB n i ll blog out again.
♥SaRaH♥

No comments: