Song Of The Day!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

everyone hv a love bank

ytd pastor Kong pearched abt love.

1. Sharing Life
2. Considerate
3. Apperiction


Affair- A sexual relationship btw 2 ppls nt married..

Sex + Love = Intinary

Everyone have a Love Bank -> Love Unit

Comfortable +1 LU
Good +2 LU
V.Good +3 LU
Exceptinaly Good +4 LU


Uncomfortable -1 LU
Bad -2 LU
V.Bad -3 LU
Exceptinaly Bad -4 LU


5 things that women needs


1. need of women is affection – security, protection, confront, approval.

Song of Solomon 4:1-9

5 things that man needs


1. sexual fulfillement


4 more abt women needs n 4 more abt man needs.. i wl blog out again on nxt time. Waiting for pastor Kong to countinue.. haa.. V-day coming soon on nxt sat.. give me 100 roses and i'll marry u. haa.. jkjk =P anw Happy V-Day in advance! hmm.. anw thks Eleuther for sending me t e nearest bus-stop. (; shall stp here.. i gtg do my maths ler.. and gg to my grandma hse soon. enjoy ur day! (;

haa.. anw i juz came back frm my grandma hse. . haa.. i realized no matter its gd news or bad news spread v.fast actually huh.. my maths tr told my schmate abt my maths had improved. haa.. thks Mr Tony! (; i shd thks Mr Tony, Liu Rong and Eleuther. w\o u guys i m really nth. XD duo 是你们de 工 劳, wo 要谢谢你们!! XD

♥SaRaH♥

No comments: